Practice Areas


When a child is born to unmarried parents, it is necessary to establish legal paternity before any child support, custody or parenting time issues can be addressed. This can be accomplished by submitting to a DNA test or by agreement. In either situation, the court must recognize paternity by the filing of a Petition to Establish Paternity along with the DNA test results or agreement. Paternity is not legally established until this process is completed. 

If you are a mother seeking child support or a potential father seeking custody or parenting time, the experienced family law attorneys at O'Hara, Taylor, Sloan & Cassidy can guide you through the steps to achieve your goal. 

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.